Volunteer Needed for Special Events
We host some of the most exciting events in Anchorage. As a non-profit, we rely on an awesome team of volunteers to help produce them.
We are seeking a few self-motivated, community-minded individuals excited to delve into the downtown community!
NEW YEAR’S EVE Sponsorship Team– help us find sponsors to support the ONLY New Year’s Eve celebration of its kind in Alaska: fireworks, street performers, live music stages and fun for all ages.
– Time commitment of 4-10 hours/week
– Willingness to reach out to our community supporters and your network to secure sponsorships for this annual event
For more information, or to apply for a volunteer position, please call:
Ashlee Schneider at 279-5620
**Have a full-time job, but interested in after-hours volunteer opportunities? We have plenty of opportunities that may fit your passion.
Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. is a nonprofit tasked with keeping our downtown clean, safe and vital. We look over 120 blocks that encompass downtown (the Downtown Improvement District) through various programs including:
– Maintenance and Security street patrol seven days a week,
– Community events like New Years Eve, Holiday Tree Lighting, etc. and;
– Business and Individual membership to provide advocacy and support.