Trick or Treat Street
Trick or Treat Street is a FREE & FUN event for families and children to trick or treat from business to business in downtown Anchorage in a safe and friendly environment.
Join us on Saturday, October 31st from 12:00-4:00pm for trick-or-treating from business to business in downtown Anchorage!
Fun Activities From Years Past are BACK Including:
- Trick-or-Treating to Downtown Participating Merchants
- Skinny Raven Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest Be sure to sign up for the run here!
- Little B’s Safety Coaching: Story Time and Book Giveaway by CH2M in Peratrovich park
- Visit Anchorage Haunted Log Cabin
- Cookie Decorating at the Hotel Captain Cook
- The Alaska Experience Theatre – Toy Story of Terror, plays every hour on the hour 12-3pm
- Cyrano’s Theatre Balloon Art
- Free Portraits for kids in costume at “The Studio”
- Join the Alaska MS Center for their annual zombie flash mob, goodies, and more!
- APDEA Child Kinderprint ID in 4th Avenue Market Place
Anchorage Fire Department Haunted Fire Truck, Anchorage Police Deparment Cars & Anchorage Trolley
- Free Kids Hot Chocolate in Various Locations like Kaladi, Ghost Light Cafe and Superman Coffee *Kaladi discount is upon purchase of an adult espresso beverage*
- Store Discounts and SO MUCH More!
This is an outdoor event. Trick or treating will be from door to door, business to business, along 4th, 5th & 6th Avenues between C and L Streets.
Download the 2015 Map Here!
It’s here! The 2015 Trick or Treat Street Map!
Download the map here & print for your own use or save to your smart phone for day-of-event navigation!
This map showcases the participating merchants to Trick or Treat to along with many other spooktacular activities to enjoy the day of! See you on October 31 from 12noon-4pm!
Park for free
Park for FREE on October 31st with validation at ANY EasyPark Garage (JC Penney, 5th Ave, 6th Ave & 7th Ave)! Head to the EasyPark Candy Station in the 5th Ave Skybridge to get your ticket validated during the event for any location listed above.
Official Trick or Treat Street Participating Merchant Map
Stay tuned for the official Trick or Treat Street Participating Merchant Map!
Skinny Raven Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest.
The run starts at 11am, followed by a costume contest at 12noon for participants in the run to help kick-off the Trick or Treat Street activities! Dress up, run and win LOTS of prizes! Want to sign up or check out the route? Click Here!
2013 Trick or Treat Street photos
Trick or Treat Street is brought to you by Alaska Integrated Media, Odom Corporation, Anchorage PRESS, Visit Anchorage, CH2M, EasyPark, and Anchorage Downtown Partnership!