Downtown Summer Solstice Festival
Join us this year for the annual Downtown Summer Solstice Festival on June 17th from 12noon to 6:00pm! The Solstice Festival takes place on 4th Avenue between C St. and L St. It’s guaranteed fun for all ages! (Registration is not yet open for vendors, but to be notified by email when it is open CLICK HERE!)
The Downtown Summer Solstice Festival is a great opportunity to bask in the solstice sun and participate in one of Anchorage’s most highly anticipated summer events!
Enjoy events such as
- Hero Games: A friendly competition between Alaska’s first responders charging through obstacle courses, bucket brigades, and different relays.
- Kids’ Play Zone: A great way to entertain your kiddos! Includes a free petting zoo, Steven’s Puppets, and a giant sandbox. For a small fee you can enjoy our kayak pool, and various games from Tons ‘o Fun Entertainment and Alaska Bungee Bounce.
- Beer Gardens: Enjoy beer, wine while being surrounded by others across the state.
- The Taste of Anchorage Food Zone features delectable treats from local Alaskan chefs & food trucks
- Alaskan Arts & Crafts will showcase beautiful pieces of art & various goods sold by local art vendors.
- Live Music Stages on E Street is a refreshing stop while heading down 4th avenue! Enjoy music, food, and a frothy beverage.
- Visit the Alaska Blood Bank LIFEmobile on 4th Avenue between E and F st to give blood and learn more about the Blood Bank’s new location.
Thank you to our yearly investors