Downtown Summer Solstice Festival
Join us this year for the annual Downtown Summer Solstice Festival on June 17th from 12noon to 6:00pm! The Solstice Festival takes place on 4th Avenue between C St. and L St. It’s guaranteed fun for all ages! Check back for more event details. (Registration is not yet open for vendors, but to be notified by email when it is open CLICK HERE!)
The Downtown Summer Solstice Festival is a great opportunity to bask in the solstice sun and participate in one of Anchorage’s most highly anticipated summer events!
Enjoy events such as
- Hero Games: A friendly competition between Alaska’s first responders charging through obstacle courses, bucket brigades, and different relays.
- Kids’ Play Zone: A great way to entertain on a budget. Includes a free petting zoo, Steven’s Puppets, and a giant sandbox. For a small fee you can enjoy our kayak pool, and various games from Tons ‘o Fun Entertainment and Alaska Bungee Bounce.
- Petals & Spokes Beer Beer Garden: Enjoy beer, wine while being surrounded by bike enthusiasts from across the state.
- The Taste of Anchorage Food Zone features delectable treats from local Alaskan chefs & food trucks
- Alaskan Arts & Crafts will showcase beautiful pieces of art & various goods sold by local art vendors.
- Hard Rock Cafe Music & Beer Garden on E Street is a refreshing stop while heading down 4th avenue! Enjoy music, food, and a frothy beverage.
- Visit the Alaska Blood Bank LIFEmobile on 4th Avenue between E and F st to give blood and learn more about the Blood Bank’s new location.
Download the 2016 OFFICIAL EVENT MAP HERE