Trick or Treat Street
Trick or Treat Street is a FREE & FUN event for families and children to trick or treat from business to business in downtown Anchorage in a safe and friendly environment.
Join us on Saturday, October 29th from 12:00-4:00pm for trick-or-treating from business to business in downtown Anchorage!
Fun Activities From Years Past are BACK Including:
- Trick-or-Treating to Downtown Participating Merchants
- Skinny Raven Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest!
- Alaska Music Project for Youth in Peratrovich park
- Visit Anchorage Haunted Log Cabin
- Cookie Decorating at the Hotel Captain Cook
- Join the Alaska MS Center for their annual zombie flash mob, goodies, and more!
- APDEA Child Kinderprint ID in 4th Avenue Market Place
- Anchorage Fire Department Haunted Fire Truck
- Anchorage Police Department Cars & Candy
- Ring the Bell and get a Sneak Peek inside the Anchorage Trolley
- Free Kids Hot Chocolate from Superman Coffee
- Store Discounts and SO MUCH More!
This is an outdoor event. Trick or treating will be from door to door, business to business, along 4th, 5th & 6th Avenues between C and L Streets.
Official Trick or Treat Street Participating Merchant Map
Stay tuned for the official Trick or Treat Street Participating Merchant Map!
Skinny Raven Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest.
The run starts at 11am, followed by a costume contest at 12noon for participants in the run to help kick-off the Trick or Treat Street activities! Dress up, run and win LOTS of prizes!
2013 Trick or Treat Street photos
Trick or Treat Street is brought to you by Alaska Integrated Media, Odom Corporation, Anchorage PRESS, Visit Anchorage, and Anchorage Downtown Partnership!