Trick or Treat Street
October 28th, 2017
Trick or Treat Street is a FREE & FUN event for families and children to trick or treat from business to business in downtown Anchorage in a safe and friendly environment. Trick or Treat Street is happening on October 28, 2017! Sign up to participate as a candy stop HERE!
Join us on Saturday, October 28th from 12:00-4:00pm for trick-or-treating from business to business in downtown Anchorage! Stay tuned for more information about this year’s Trick or Treat Street. Below is information from last year (this year’s information coming soon!):
Fun Activities From Years Past are BACK Including:
- Trick-or-Treating to Downtown Participating Merchants
- Skinny Raven Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest!
- Visit Anchorage Haunted Log Cabin
- Cookie Decorating at the Hotel Captain Cook
- Join the Alaska MS Center for their annual zombie flash mob, goodies, and more!
- APDEA Child Kinderprint ID in 4th Avenue Market Place
- Anchorage Fire Department Haunted Fire Truck
- Anchorage Police Department Cars & Candy
- Ring the Bell and get a Sneak Peek inside the Anchorage Trolley
- Free Kids Hot Chocolate for kids in costume!
- Store Discounts and SO MUCH More!
This is an outdoor event. Trick or treating will be from door to door, business to business, along 4th, 5th & 6th Avenues between C and L Streets.
MERCHANT/VENDOR TRICK OR TREAT STREET SIGN UP – Deadline October 6th!
We are Looking for downtown businesses, activity booths and food vendors to be a part of this year’s event!
Follow this link to sign up now and to get more information! Business, Merchant and Vendor Trick or Treat Stree Sign Up Form.
- This year is FREE to sign up. We ask that you make sure to provide candy for the Goblins, Super Heros and Princesses stopping in your store.
- Not a store-front location in downtown? No Worries! We will provide space for you on the sidewalk.
- If you’re a business outside of downtown, there is a $50 fee to bring your business to the streets of downtown for the day. We will provide you a booth, table and tent to hand out candy at and to feature your business or products at the event.
Official Trick or Treat Street Participating Merchant Map
Official Trick or Treat Street Participating Merchant Map! COMING SOON!
When available this year, download to print or save on your phone to follow the day of the event! The map will also be featured on the back page of the Anchorage PRESS! The numbers represent candy stops at each participating merchant while the critters point to the FREE activities for kids!
Skinny Raven Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest.
The run starts at 11am, followed by a costume contest at 12noon for participants in the run to help kick-off the Trick or Treat Street activities! Dress up, run and win LOTS of prizes!
2013 Trick or Treat Street photos
Trick or Treat Street is presented by Anchorage Downtown Partnership with support from Anchorage PRESS, iHeart Media, and BTY Dental!