Penny | October 5th, 2016
October 5th, 2016
Join us on Wednesday, October 5th for the Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.’s October Monthly Membership Meeting, held again from 9:00am – 10:00am!
Please notice the NEW LOCATION! It will now be held at the at Port Room connected to the Alaska Experience Theater (333 West 4th Avenue, Suite 207.) It is on the northwest corner of 4th and C in the Blue Marketplace Building.
We welcome any interested businesses, organizations, and residents to our monthly meetings! Topics usually covered are updates to membership benefits, upcoming events in the downtown community, security and maintenance updates, and other Downtown Partnership updates.
Topics at the October meeting include:
- RurAL CAP updates about the Permanent Supportive Housing property downtown
- New Amenities Program sponsored by EasyPark – more than just a space for your car
- Brilliant new opera season – Anchorage Opera will showcase what is coming your way
- Get the scoop about Cyrano’s Theatre exciting and entertaining play schedule
- Need help with snow removal in your parking lot? Find out more about winter contract available through Anchorage Downtown Partnership
- Looking for a holiday party space for your company, friends and family? The Port View Room is available!
- Additional Downtown Partnership updates including Maintenance, Security, winter operations, and upcoming events: Trick or Treat Street, Bunny Boots & Burn Barrels, and Holiday Tree Lighting
- Program ‘Pizzazz’ for downtown – opportunities to participate in Shop Small, Light up Downtown and/or a Downtown Window Decorating Contest
- Downtown Announcements & Door Prizes
Anchorage Downtown Partnership Ltd. membership meetings will run every 1st Wednesday of the month from 9:00am – 10:00am September through June. So don’t miss our last meeting!
Questions? Please call Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. at 279-5650
REMEMBER: If you park in the 5th Avenue Parking Garage, bring your ticket and your parking will be validated at the meeting.