Penny | May 3rd, 2017
May 3rd, 2017
Join us on Wednesday, April 5th for the Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.’s Monthly Membership Meeting, held again from 9:00am – 10:00am! Please notice the NEW LOCATION! Our meetings are now held at the at Port View Room connected to the Alaska Experience Theater (333 West 4th Avenue, Suite 207.) It is on the northwest corner of 4th and C in the Blue Marketplace Building.
“Thank you to ADP for putting on a great monthly meeting. Lively, compact, and informative as usual. Consider me an ADP fan.” – Loyal business owner of ADP
We welcome any interested businesses, organizations, and residents to our monthly meetings! Topics usually covered are updates to membership benefits, upcoming events in the downtown community, security and maintenance updates, and other Downtown Partnership updates.
Please join us at our monthly Membership meeting April 5th, 9:00 – 10:00 am.
Topics at the April meeting include:
- Downtown Foot Patrol updates from Anchorage Police Department
- Exciting Tourism Trends for Summer 2017 – hear from HAP Alaska, Premier Alaska Tours and Visit Anchorage
- Find out about the C Street Bridge Work Phasing Plan – dates and work times
- Additional Downtown Partnership updates including Maintenance, Security, winter operations, the Downtown Pass and the annual Heart of Anchorage Awards
- Downtown Announcements & Door Prizes
*If you park in the 5th Avenue Parking Garage, bring your ticket and we will validate your parking at the meeting.
Our meetings are growing in size! We will now meet in the PORT VIEW ROOM in the 4th Avenue Market Place building (333 W. 4th Avenue) – just around the corner from the Alaska Experience Theater.
We hope to see you there!
Anchorage Downtown Partnership Ltd. membership meetings will run every 1st Wednesday of the month from 9:00am – 10:00am September through June. So don’t miss our last meeting!
Questions? Please call Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. at 279-5650
Thank you to our yearly investors