Penny | December 7th, 2016
December 7th, 2016
Join us on Wednesday, December 7th for the Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.’s Monthly Membership Meeting, held again from 9:00am – 10:00am!
Please notice the NEW LOCATION! It will now be held at the at Port Room connected to the Alaska Experience Theater (333 West 4th Avenue, Suite 207.) It is on the northwest corner of 4th and C in the Blue Marketplace Building.
We welcome any interested businesses, organizations, and residents to our monthly meetings! Topics usually covered are updates to membership benefits, upcoming events in the downtown community, security and maintenance updates, and other Downtown Partnership updates.
Topics at the December meeting include:
- 8 – Step Safety Program information – ways to support community policing for Downtown Anchorage
- Alaska Communications shares Unlimited Business Internet & Business Solutions options
- Alaska Experience Theatre & Port View Room opportunities – find out how businesses are already utilizing this space and how you can use it too
- Take advantage of the special Membership Perks Alaska Club has available for you and to your employees!
- Learn about exciting new Membership choices for current and new Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. members
- Additional Downtown Partnership updates including Maintenance, Security, winter operations, and the spectacular New Year’s Eve Celebration
- Downtown Announcements & Door Prizes
Anchorage Downtown Partnership Ltd. membership meetings will run every 1st Wednesday of the month from 9:00am – 10:00am September through June. So don’t miss our last meeting!
Questions? Please call Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. at 279-5650
REMEMBER: If you park in the 5th Avenue Parking Garage, bring your ticket and your parking will be validated at the meeting.