Salmon Daze Vendor Sign Up Form
Join us at Salmon Daze on Friday, August 7 from 3pm – 9pm at the Anchorage Museum Outdoor Quad to sell your artwork, goods or services! We love anything Salmon related for this festival, but also are encouraging the sale of different themed items including nature, Anchorage’s Centennial, resource management, and wildlife!
This year we are celebrating Alaska’s salmon and natural resources along with Anchorage’s 100th year!
The Arts&Crafts/Organization vending fee may be waived for those who provide high quality interactive activities, games, etc.
- $75 Artists & Crafts or Organization
- $100 Dessert Vendors
- Due to a non-compete clause with the museum we are unable to accept non-dessert food vendors. Vendors who serve ice cream, cotton candy, funnel cakes, etc are encouraged to apply.
- Space is limited- registration forms are due on July 20 by noon, and vendors will be notified by July 24 if they have been selected to to participate in the festival.
- Feel free to contact ADP with questions before July 24, but note that most vendors will not be contacted until this time. The vending fee will be collected at the time of acceptance.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own canopies, tables, chairs, etc.
- With advance notice, equipment may be rented from ADP. Please contact us for our list of rates.
- All vendors must remove their own trash
- All vendors must provide their own power source
- Food vendors must provide their own fire extinguishers, food permits, and list
ADP Community Services under ‘Additional Insured’