Salmon Daze Festival
The 4th Annual Salmon Daze Festival will be held on Friday, August 7th from 3:00pm – 9:00pm at the Anchorage Museum Quad! Salmon Daze is a local event for the City of Anchorage to celebrate one of Alaska’s most valuable resources: Wild Salmon!
We are excited to partner with the Anchorage Museum and hold the Salmon Daze Festival on a First Friday this year! Join us to listen to live music in the sunshine, check out local art vendors and much more!
With fun, family friendly activities, you’re guaranteed to have a great time. So, come and join us for Salmon Daze on August 7th for a day of fun to celebrate Alaska’s Wild Salmon, as well as local artists from throughout the state!
Below is a list of some awesome activities for the festival!
- Kids Fishing Booth
- Photo Ops
- Corn Hole Toss & Giant Tic Tac Toe Board
- Salmon Canning Demonstration and Q&A by UAF Cooperative Extension from 3:00-4:00pm (must register here to participate)
- Free Salmon Temporary Tattoo Station
- Salmon Cooking demo and sampling with Chef Megan Galbraith- don’t miss out on her seared salmon with pepper jelly glaze and rhubarb salsa from 5-7pm!
- Art Vendors
- Dessert Food Vendors
- Food my Muse
- Live Music Stage
- Wine & Beer Garden
Here is the line up & Schedule of our Music Performances. Don’t miss out!
- 3:00-5:00 John Damberg Jazz Quartet
- 5:15-6:30 Emma Hill and Bryan Daste
- 6:30-7:00 Underground Dance Company
- 7:00-9:00 Derral Gleason Trio
Are you a vendor wanting to sell your artisan pieces?? If so, please register here for a chance to be a part of the festival.
Thank You to all of our sponsors who helped make this years Salmon Daze Festival Happen!