November 9th, 2017
Interested in serving as a Board Member of the Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. or voting on who will fill open seats? Join us for the Annual Meeting for the Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. on Thursday, November 9th at 4 pm, location TBA, to vote on our open Board of Directors’ seats.
Those interested in serving on the Board of Directors for Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. are invited to state their interest and send a biography of their related experience to our office at 333 W. 4th Ave., Suite 317, Anchorage, AK 99577 or email email@example.com
Information for running on the board must be received no later than close of business Monday, October 16, 2017 to appear on the ballot.
Board Member make-up represents the following:
- 25% – Downtown Property Owner
- 40% – Downtown Business
- 20% – Downtown Resident, Public Agency and Professional Service Provider
- 15% – Other
Our Board Members should be committed to the following core values of the Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.:
- Service – being responsive to the needs of the downtown stakeholders and the community
- Commitment – delivering a clean, safe, and vital downtown
- Innovation – striving to develop improved solutions
- Integrity – being honest and effective ambassadors