We are always accepting resumes and applications for the Maintenance and Security staff! Read here for more details about the position, and feel free to stop by our office to submit your application at any time.
To increase cleanliness, occupancy rates, investment values and lease income, to decrease crime, and to generally stimulate economic development and improve the quality of life in downtown Anchorage.
Security Ambassadors provide supplemental safety and security for the Downtown Improvement District and serve as the “eyes and ears” for both the Anchorage Fire and Police Departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Render full cooperation and assistance to all employees, local law enforcement agencies, and the general public as required
- Recognize and report any acts of theft, destruction, abuse or negligence to the Director of Security
- Manage potentially aggressive individuals and individuals impaired in their ability to care for themselves
- Provide supplemental security for Anchorage Downtown Partnership Ltd. events
- Maintain appropriate daily logs and reports of events
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, blueprints, schematics and Material Safety Data Sheets
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid and clean Alaska driver’s license
Please complete and return to:
Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.
333 W. 4th Ave. Suite 317
Anchorage, AK 99501