Did you join us for Trick or Treat Street this October?! If so, please take our survey and give us valuable feedback to improve our community events!
Trick or Treat Street is a FREE & FUN event for families and children to trick or treat from business to business in downtown Anchorage in a safe and friendly environment. 2018’s event was on October 27, 2018 from 12noon – 4:00pm. This is an outdoor event with trick or treating from door to door, business to business, along 4th, 5th & 6th Avenues throughout downtown.
Check out the 2018 Participating Merchant Map:
2018 Activities Included:
- EasyPark – Candy Station & Treats, Parking Validation for 6th & H and 7th & G parking garage. Area will feature fun beats with DJ Spencer Lee from 1-4pm & AK Snap Photobooth
- Skinny Raven Sports Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest! The run starts at 11am, followed by a costume contest at 12 noon for participants in the run to help kick-off the Trick or Treat Street activities! For more information about the run visit HERE.
- Get your family photo taken to take home with you at the Official Trick Or Treat Street Photobooth & Photobus! Head to the photo corner with Ak Photo Emporium
- Take a Horse-Drawn Wagon ride throughout downtown with the Horse Drawn Carriage Company
- Anchorage Fire Department Haunted Fire Truck with Fire Station 1
- Anchorage Police Department Spooky Hummer & SWAT Car
- F Street food trucks featuring: Russian Eats, Tiki Petes Alaskan Dogs, Crab Shak, Holly Dogs, Kettle Corn Express
- Superman Moving Company treats & popcorn
- Visit Anchorage Creepy Log Cabin
- Churros & Hot Cocoa at Tequila 61
- Cupcake decorating at The Hotel Captain Cook
- Zombie flash mob – Town Square Park at 2 pm, and 3 pm
- Halloween Kids Dance Party and coloring at Frozen Founders
- Photobooth at Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall Candy stops at Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall and photobooth & children’s book drive with bag & treat giveaway
- Candy and Furry Mascot Photo Ops at Allure Day Spa and Salon
- Jams in Peratrovich Park from iHeartRadio
- Geico Giveaways, Photo Op & Candy
- Try on a costume used by Opera singers alike and take a photo at the Anchorage Opera Costume Booth
- Explore and play on the Anchorage Trolley on F Street
- Dress up your favorite pooch and stop by the Friends of Pets booth for a free dog treat for your best friend
- Wild Scoops Halloween themed ice cream tasting
- Candy & pictures with a classic car with Land’s Racing & Giveaways
- Town Square Bouncy House, Rage City Roller Girls, People Mover booth, Department of Health and Human Services activities and treats, Papa Murphy’s candy and giveaways, Popwarner Cheer FREE Facepainting and hot cocoa and coffee for sale, food vendors, and more Halloween Activities
- Trick-or-Treating to Downtown Participating Merchants (see map above for locations)
- Trunk or Treat with Team SRT AK
Thank You To Sponsors
Trick or Treat Street is presented by Anchorage Downtown Partnership with support from ConocoPhillips, iHeart Radio, EasyPark, Visit Anchorage and Coca-Cola.
Thank you to all entities who helped make this event happen!
Frozen Founders, 49th State Brewing Co., White Spot Cafe, Big Ray’s, Anchorage Police Department, Fur Rondy, Alaska Mint, Tequila 61, Anchorage Opera, iHeart Radio, Geico, Kenai Fjords Tours, Salmon Berry Travel & Tours, Once in A Blue Moose, Friends of Pets, BTY Dental, Visit Anchorage, Anchorage Trolley, Fire Station 1, Polar Bear Gifts, Nine Star Enterprise, ML&P, Land’s Racing, Superman Moving & Storage, Skinny Raven, Hotel Captain Cook, Moose A’la Mode, Snow City Café, Allure Day Spa, Midnight Sun Café, Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall, Polar Bear Gifts, Humpy’s Great Alaska Alehouse, Kaladi Brothers Coffee Company, EasyPark, Anchorage Museum, NeighborWorks Alaska, Wild Scoops, Uncle Joe’s Pizzeria, Alaska Junior Theatre, Side Street Espresso, Pablo’s Bike Rentals, International House of Hot Dogs, Copper Whale Inn, Department of Health and Human Services, Papa Murphy’s, People Mover, Rage City Roller Girls, Pop Warner Cheer, For Fun Alaska, Visit Anchorage, Russian Eats, Tiki Petes Alaskan Dogs, Crab Shak, Holly Dogs, Kettle Corn Express, AK Photo Emporium, Sevigny Studio