TRICK OR TREAT STREET
Trick or Treat Street is a FREE & FUN event for families and children to trick or treat from business to business in downtown Anchorage in a safe and friendly environment. Trick Or Treat Street is on Saturday, October 26, 2019 from 12noon – 4:00pm. This is an outdoor event with trick or treating from door to door, business to business, along 4th, 5th & 6th Avenues throughout downtown. Food trucks, face painting, games and tons of family-friendly activities will be a part of this year’s event! This event is kicked off by the Skinny Raven Frightening 4k, which starts at 11am on 4th Avenue.
REGISTER NOW TO BE A PARTICIPATING BUSINESS
It’s time to sign up to be a candy stop, vendor or exhibitor booth at Trick Or Treat Street! Open up your doors to welcome goblins, ghosts and other trick or treaters into your business for an afternoon of halloween themed fun and excitement! This is a great day to celebrate our downtown community and the brick and mortar businesses. It is also a great way to showcase your business to a NEW and different demographic of 8,000+ people! We encourage everyone to be a part of this fun day for downtown. The deadline for registration is September 30th. Click here for the registration form and to learn more about options for participation.
Thank You To Sponsors
Check out the 2018 Participating Merchant Map:
2018 Activities Included:
- EasyPark – Candy Station & Treats, Parking Validation for 6th & H and 7th & G parking garage. Area will feature fun beats with DJ Spencer Lee from 1-4pm & AK Snap Photobooth
- Skinny Raven Sports Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest! The run starts at 11am, followed by a costume contest at 12 noon for participants in the run to help kick-off the Trick or Treat Street activities! For more information about the run visit HERE.
- Get your family photo taken to take home with you at the Official Trick Or Treat Street Photobooth & Photobus! Head to the photo corner with Ak Photo Emporium
- Take a Horse-Drawn Wagon ride throughout downtown with the Horse Drawn Carriage Company
- Anchorage Fire Department Haunted Fire Truck with Fire Station 1
- Anchorage Police Department Spooky Hummer & SWAT Car
- F Street food trucks featuring: Russian Eats, Tiki Petes Alaskan Dogs, Crab Shak, Holly Dogs, Kettle Corn Express
- Superman Moving Company treats & popcorn
- Visit Anchorage Creepy Log Cabin
- Churros & Hot Cocoa at Tequila 61
- Cupcake decorating at The Hotel Captain Cook
- Zombie flash mob – Town Square Park at 2 pm, and 3 pm
- Halloween Kids Dance Party and coloring at Frozen Founders
- Photobooth at Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall Candy stops at Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall and photobooth & children’s book drive with bag & treat giveaway
- Candy and Furry Mascot Photo Ops at Allure Day Spa and Salon
- Jams in Peratrovich Park from iHeartRadio
- Geico Giveaways, Photo Op & Candy
- Try on a costume used by Opera singers alike and take a photo at the Anchorage Opera Costume Booth
- Explore and play on the Anchorage Trolley on F Street
- Dress up your favorite pooch and stop by the Friends of Pets booth for a free dog treat for your best friend
- Wild Scoops Halloween themed ice cream tasting
- Candy & pictures with a classic car with Land’s Racing & Giveaways
- Town Square Bouncy House, Rage City Roller Girls, People Mover booth, Department of Health and Human Services activities and treats, Papa Murphy’s candy and giveaways, Popwarner Cheer FREE Facepainting and hot cocoa and coffee for sale, food vendors, and more Halloween Activities
- Trick-or-Treating to Downtown Participating Merchants (see map above for locations)
- Trunk or Treat with Team SRT AK
Thank you to all entities who helped make this event happen!