The Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. (ADP) is proud to announce Shop + Dine ANC – a month-long program that will run January 26th-February 28th promoting downtown eateries, shops, service providers, and businesses. Shop + Dine ANC is a program intended to help boost sales during the winter season and coronavirus pandemic for downtown Anchorage. The goal is to bring new and current customers into your doors to support downtown businesses during these challenging times. There is no cost to participate.
How it works:
- ADP staff will drop off printed entry forms at your business on Monday, January 25th. It will be up to your business to have customers fill out the entry forms when they make a purchase.
- Shop or Dine – Each time a patron stops in your restaurant, shop, or business and makes a purchase of an entrée, product, or service, they fill out a Shop + Dine entry form. Your employees will be in charge of giving customers the entry to fill out. The entry will collect their name, phone number, and email address.
- Win – Businesses will collect all entry forms for the length of the program. Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. will come by the week of March 1st to pick up entry forms. All entries enter the grand prize raffle drawing to win 2 Alaska Airlines round trip tickets. The drawing will occur the week of March 1st.
Participation Requirements: To help the program run smoothly we have the following requirements of each participating business:
- Train your staff and employees in how to collect an entry from a customer (a very simple form to fill out)
- Collect and store all entry forms for the length of the program
- Support the program by promoting to your local patrons and folks on your e-blasts, social media, etc. Use the #shopdinedowntown
- Participate if asked to have an employee, chef, or retail representative appear on promotions for the program
- Your business must comply with all Municipal, State, and Federal COVID-19 orders throughout the length of the program.
The deadline is Sunday, January 17th, 2021! To sign up click HERE.
FREE 15-minute curbside parking for pick-up orders generously donated by EasyPark! Downtown restaurants that would like to request a free curbside pickup space should send their requests to email@example.com