Trick or Treat Street
October 28th, 2017
Trick or Treat Street is a FREE & FUN event for families and children to trick or treat from business to business in downtown Anchorage in a safe and friendly environment. Trick or Treat Street is happening on October 28, 2017!
Join us on Saturday, October 28th from 12:00-4:00pm for trick-or-treating from business to business in downtown Anchorage! Stay tuned for more information about this year’s Trick or Treat Street.
- Skinny Raven Sports Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest! The run starts at 11am, followed by a costume contest at 12 noon for participants in the run to help kick-off the Trick or Treat Street activities! Dress up, run and win LOTS of prizes! or more information about the run visit HERE.
- Anchorage Fire Department Haunted Fire Truck
- Anchorage Police Department SWAT BEAR and APD recruiting vehicle display and photo op
- Build your own pizza class for kids at 49th State Brewing Co. (class costs extra, but 49th State will have free candy. More information on the class coming soon)
- F Street food trucks – Main Event Catering, Tiki Pete’s Alaskan Dogs, Wiki Wiki Onolicious, Russian Eats, Why Not Ice Cream and Things
- Free hot chocolate from Kaladi Brothers Coffee to kids in costume (at the downtown location on 6th and at their mobile truck which will be on 3rd Avenue)
- Visit Anchorage Creepy Log Cabin – Halloween themed temporary tattoos and bling available here
- Face painting at Hard Rock Cafe
- Burritos at Tequila 61
- Cupcake decorating at The Hotel Captain Cook
- Alaska MS Center / Multiple Sclerosis annual zombie flash mob
- Halloween Dance Party for Families at Frozen Founders
- Pumpkin coloring at Frozen Founders
- Photobooth at Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall
- Jams in Peratrovich Park from iHeartRadio
- Explore and play on the Anchorage Trolley
- Dress up your favorite pooch and stop by the Friends of Pets booth for a free dog treat for your best friend
- Kid friendly games and puzzles at Alaska Escape Rooms
- Wild Scoops Halloween themed ice cream tasting
- Town Square Bouncy House, Rage City Roller Girls, Anchorage Opera photobooth, People Mover booth, and Halloween Activities
- Trick-or-Treating to Downtown Participating Merchants (see map below for locations)
This is an outdoor event. Trick or treating will be from door to door, business to business, along 4th, 5th & 6th Avenues throughout downtown.
- EasyPark 3rd Avenue lots: Coho, Sockeye, and Chinook Lots (map of locations here)
- 5th Avenue Parking Garage
3rd Avenue Lots
EasyPark is offering free parking in their 3rd Avenue lots (Coho, Sockeye, and Chinook Lots) during Trick or Treat Street when you use the code TRICK (87328) at the pay station in these lots.
5th Avenue Garage & Validation | hours: 12noon – 4pm
You can also park for free in the 5th Avenue Parking Garage by validating your ticket at the EasyPark Validation & Candy Stop Station from 12noon to 4pm in the Lobby of the first floor of the garage next to Midnight Sun Cafe.
Official Trick or Treat Street Participating Merchant Map
Official Trick or Treat Street Participating Merchant Map! COMING SOON!
When available this year, download to print or save on your phone to follow the day of the event! The map will also be featured in the Anchorage PRESS!
Interactive Trick or Treat Street Map
Visit our Trick or Treat Street Google Map for an interactive guide to our event by visiting HERE. All green balloon icons indicate stops with activities, red icons are candy stops, blue icons are food and drink stops, pink icons are information, restroom, and information stops, orange icons are locations with free parking during the event.
Trick or Treat Street is presented by Anchorage Downtown Partnership with support from Anchorage PRESS, EasyPark, iHeartRadio, and BTY Dental!
Thanks to the participating businesses: Wild Scoops, Anchorage Police Department, Anchorage Fire Department, 49th State Brewing Co., Frozen Founders, Hotel Captain Cook, Visit Anchorage, Hard Rock Cafe, Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall, Alaska Escape Rooms, MS Clinic, iHeartRadio, Anchorage Trolley, Friends of Pets, Alaska Mint, Heart of the City, Superman Moving and Storage, Anchorage Markets, Once in a Blue Moose, Kenai Fjords Tours, Big Ray’s, Salmon Berry Tours, Trapper Jack’s Trading Post, TJ’s Shirts, Moose A’La Mode, Anchorage Community YMCA, G Street Fox, Alaska Junior Theater, Snow City Cafe, Midnight Sun Cafe, Bottoms Botique, Allure Day Spa, NeighborWorks Alaska, Moose Creek Trading Post, Apricot Lane Anchorage, Fat Ptarmigan, Rochon by Byers, Uncle Joe’s Pizzeria, Kaladi Brothers Coffee, Fur Rendezvous Headquarters, Birch at Williwaw, SteamDot, Land’s Racing, Tequila 61, EasyPark, Main Event Catering, Tiki Pete’s Alaskan Dogs, Wiki Wiki Onolicious, Russian Eats, and Why Not Ice Cream and Things