St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl
March 17th, 2018
Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl on Saturday, March 17th starting at 7 pm in Downtown Anchorage. Pub crawlers will have the chance to win two round trip tickets on Alaska Airlines OR two tickets to Portugal. The Man at the Alaska Airlines Center on Saturday October 27th. To be entered to win one of the two prizes just drop off your completed pub crawl map at any of the participating bars on the map.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
49th State Brewing Company
- 5:30 – 6 pm – Alaska Celtic Pipes & Drums
- 6 – 10:30 pm – Andrea Gressett playing traditional Irish fiddle
- 10:30 pm – Alaska Celtic Pipes & Drums
- Those wearing green have the chance to win prizes all night long!
- Guinness Draught Pints and Jameson Shots
- Bartender Trevor (the Original Irish, Garden Gnome)
- Oscar, the Leprechaun tossing mechanical bull, will be dressed in green and ready to play
- 7 pm – Video DJ Mark
The Whale’s Tail
- 7 – 9 pm – Live music
- 9 pm – 2 am – DJ & dance floor
- 9:30 pm – I Like Robots
Pub crawl map
MAP COMING SOON!