St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl
March 16th, 2019
St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl Winners
Jessica Maulding was the winner of the Portugal. The Man concert tickets
Felecia Lopez was the winner of the two round trip tickets on Alaska Airlines.
Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl on Saturday, March 17th, 2018 starting at 7 pm in Downtown Anchorage. Pub crawlers will have the chance to win two round trip tickets on Alaska Airlines OR two tickets to Portugal. The Man at the Alaska Airlines Center on Saturday October 27th. To be entered to win one of the two prizes just drop off your completed pub crawl map at any of the participating bars on the map.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
49th State Brewing Company
- 5:30 – 6 pm – Alaska Celtic Pipes & Drums
- 6 – 10:30 pm – Andrea Gressett playing traditional Irish fiddle
- 10:30 pm – Alaska Celtic Pipes & Drums
- Those wearing green have the chance to win prizes all night long!
Irish Soda Bread – A traditional Irish quick leavened bread made with flour, baking soda , buttermilk, raisins and salt. A family secret recipe that is a staple for St. Patricks day! Served with whipped Irish butter 3.49
Corned Beef Spring Rolls – Shaved corned beef brisket, sauerkraut and 1000 island dressing rolled, fried golden brown and served with whole grain mustard aioli. 11.99
Corned Beef Sandwich - Corned beef brisket, whole grain mustard, caramelized onions, on marble rye. Served with brewpub fries. 13.49
Kerry Style Corned Beef Brisket – Served with Stout mustard, Irish butter herb potatoes and braised cabbage 18.99
Baileys Crème Brûlée – rich Bailey’s flavored custard with a crispy sugar top, fresh berries 7.49
- $2 green beer
- $4 Jameson shots
- $6 Irish car bombs
- Look out for the hidden gold plated coins throughout the bar!
- Pasta, pizza, and sandwich specials all day – kitchen open until midnight
- Special St. Patty’s Day drinks
- Guinness Draught Pints and Jameson Shots
- Bartender Trevor (the Original Irish, Garden Gnome)
- Oscar, the Leprechaun tossing mechanical bull, will be dressed in green and ready to play
- 7 pm – Video DJ Mark
The Whale’s Tail
- 7 pm – 2 am – DJ 3rd George
- Full menu – burgers, tacos, nachos, salads, dinner entrees – kitchen open until midnight
- Irish dancers, bagpipes, and Irish music
- Corned beef and cabbage starting at 2 pm!
- Specials on Guinness, Jameson, and Tullamore Dew
- 9:30 pm – I Like Robots
- Sheppards pie, corned beef and cabbage, boxty, and Irish stew available from the kitchen