Membership with Anchorage Downtown Partnership is a direct investment into the health and economic vitality of downtown – as downtown prospers, so too does your business. Becoming a member ensures your company’s involvement in our organization’s downtown revitalization efforts and means your company will stay up to date on our new developments, ongoing activities and events.
As a property or business owner, we want to hear directly from you how we can best continue to serve you and our neighborhood. Your perspectives matter to us the most and will help shape the ADP Membership Program as we move forward.
If you are a property or business owner, we encourage you to attend one of our upcoming ADP Membership Meetings for Spring 2024:
Thursday, Feb. 8, 9 a.m.
Location: Moose A’La Mode
360 K St, Anchorage, AK 99501
Thursday, Mar. 14, 9 a.m.
Location: Covenant House Alaska
755 A St, Anchorage, AK 99501
Thursday, Apr. 11, 9 a.m.
Location: Kaffee Klatsch
508 W 2nd Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501
Thursday, May 9, 9 a.m.
Location: Skinny Raven Downtown
800 H St, Anchorage, AK 99501
Membership with our organization gives you access, influence, and opportunity – access to information, a chance to influence downtown’s future, and countless opportunities to network and grow your business.
Here’s a current list of benefits offered to ADP Members:
- Discounts provided by ADP members for other ADP members – exclusive deals on goods and services are offered by ADP Members, for ADP Members. When you join our community, we take care of you! This includes a special (and steep) discount on promotional airtime with our friends at Ohana Media Group! Contact us for more information.
- Equipment rental discounts – as a dues-paying ADP Member, you’ll get to enjoy exclusive discounts on all of our event rentals, which includes set-up and take-down anywhere within our Downtown Improvement District. Learn more here.
- First-dibs invitation to participate in events before the general public – our events attract upwards of 70,000 people to our neighborhood every year. As an ADP Member, you’ll get the first chance to sign up for limited vendor and sponsorship spots, before we invite the general public to participate – which increases the likelihood of higher foot traffic and sales to your business.
- Newsletters – ADP Administrative Staff have a wealth of expertise and information to share on local government, civic, and community matters affecting the Downtown Improvement District. Signing up to be an ADP Member ensures that you are put on an exclusive listserv where this critical information is shared. Moreover, dues-paying ADP Members have the opportunity to promote special events, deals, and more, in our General Newsletter to which over 2,800 people subscribe.
- Technical assistance – important to our work is events and marketing. ADP’s Administrative Team can offer technical assistance for event planning – from brainstorming to helping with local permitting processes – as well as planning your next marketing campaign. Please note: we can offer assistance; however due to limited staff capacity, we are unable to perform event planning or marketing duties on your behalf.
- Invitation to monthly and annual membership meetings – as an ADP Member, you’re automatically part of an affinity group of Downtown Anchorage property and business owners, and are thus invited to exclusive members-only events, such as our monthly Membership Mingles and our Annual Meeting. We strongly encourage all ADP Members to take advantage of these gatherings.
Send completed applications to email@example.com.
Once your application has been received, we will reach out to you.
It is important that you feel represented by Anchorage Downtown Partnership Ltd. Please contact us with concerns, issues, suggestions and comments.