Downtown Anchorage is a vibrant, exciting place to be and Anchorage Downtown Partnership is right at the center of it all. As leaders in the downtown community, our diverse group of over 200 business members plays a vital role in shaping the city’s bright future.
Membership with Anchorage Downtown Partnership is a direct investment into the health and economic vitality of downtown – as downtown prospers, so too does your business. Becoming a member ensures your company’s involvement in our organization’s downtown revitalization efforts and means your company will stay up to date on our new developments, ongoing activities and events.
Come to a meeting. Join a committee. Share your visions for downtown Anchorage. Please contact us about joining. We look forward to hearing how we can help you shape downtown Anchorage’s future!
Sign up for our eblasts regarding upcoming events, issues, meetings, and items of interest in downtown Anchorage.
DOWNTOWN MEMBERSHIP MEETING
The monthly membership meetings will now take place on the 2nd Wednesday of every month in the Anchorage Museum Atrium from 9am -10am. Join us for downtown updates, guests speakers, free coffee, and downtown business networking. Take a peek at what’s on the agenda!
December 11th Annual Meeting
December 11th | 9-10am | Anchorage Museum Atrium – Please use 7th Ave Door for Entrance
The main entrance will be locked. Therefore, attendees are asked to use the 7th Avenue Doors & Entrance. If the doors are locked, please ring the doorbell and someone will let you in. The Atrium is right off of the 7th Avenue South Side Entrance and is accessible for all.
FREE parking is offered to meeting attendees at the 5th Avenue & B Street EasyPark Parking Garage upon validation at the meeting! Please bring your parking ticket with you to get validated before you leave.
- 9:00 – 9:05 am | Welcome & Introductions, Board Slate Approval – Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Community Engagement Director, Emilia Tifental
- 9:05 – 9:15am | Solid Waste Services: Commercial Glass Recycling –Sustainability Fellow, Alice Butler
- 9:15 – 9:25am | American Lung Association: Going Smoke-Free – Coordinator, Health Promotion, Shanice Roache
- 9:25 – 9:35 am | Cook Inlet Housing Authority: Elizabeth Place – Sezy Gerow-Hanson, Public and Resident Relations
- 9:35 – 9:45am | Storytelling Saturdays Theater at the Museum – Curator and Creator, Sandy Harper
- 9:45 – 9:50 am | Downtown Winter Events – Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Event Coordinator, Jordan McCully
- 9:50 – 9:55 am | Downtown Operations – Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Operations Director, Paul Rochford
- 9:55 – 10:00 am | Door Prizes, & Member Announcements
Our first membership meeting of 2020 will be February 12th.
Interested in getting on the agenda to share information about a downtown event, program, or new business? Please reach out to our Community Engagement Director, Emilia Tifental at firstname.lastname@example.org