Downtown Anchorage is a vibrant, exciting place to be and Anchorage Downtown Partnership is right at the center of it all. As leaders in the downtown community, our diverse group of over 200 business members plays a vital role in shaping the city’s bright future.
Membership with Anchorage Downtown Partnership is a direct investment into the health and economic vitality of downtown – as downtown prospers, so too does your business. Becoming a member ensures your company’s involvement in our organization’s downtown revitalization efforts and means your company will stay up to date on our new developments, ongoing activities and events.
Come to a meeting. Join a committee. Share your visions for downtown Anchorage. Please contact us about joining. We look forward to hearing how we can help you shape downtown Anchorage’s future!
Sign up for our eblasts regarding upcoming events, issues, meetings, and items of interest in downtown Anchorage.
DOWNTOWN MEMBERSHIP MEETING
New Day, New Time, New Location!
October 9th | 9-10am | Anchorage Museum Atrium – Please use 7th Ave Door for Entrance
We are starting everything NEW this coming Fall for our monthly membership meetings. The monthly membership meetings will now take place on the 2nd Wednesday of every month in the Anchorage Museum Atrium from 9am -10am. Join us for downtown updates, guests speakers, free coffee, and downtown business networking. Take a peek at what’s on the agenda!
The main entrance will be locked. Therefore, attendees are asked to use the 7th Avenue Doors & Entrance. If the doors are locked, please ring the doorbell and someone will let you in. The Atrium is right off of the 7th Avenue South Side Entrance and is accessible for all.
- 9:00 – 9:05 am | Welcome & Introductions – Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Executive Director, Amanda Moser
- 9:05 – 9:10am | Downtown Snow & Ice Removal – MOA Right of Way Office, John Snelson & Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Operations Director, Paul Rochford
- 9:10– 9:20am | Anchorage Opera’s Up and Coming Season – Anchorage Opera Director, Judy Berry
- 9:20 – 9:40 am | Downtown Comprehensive Plan Update – MOA Planning Department, Michelle McNulty
- 9:40 – 9:50 am | Downtown Fall/Winter Events – Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Event Coordinator, Jordan McCully & Lindsey Durrell, Anchorage Concert Association.
- 9:50 – 10:00 am | Door Prizes & Member Announcements
FREE parking is offered to meeting attendees at the 5th Avenue & B Street EasyPark Parking Garage upon validation at the meeting! Please bring your parking ticket with you to get validated before you leave.
Next Membership Meeting will be combined with our Annual Gathering on November 13th
Interested in getting on the agenda to share information about a downtown event, program, or new business? Please reach out to our Marketing Director, Penny Smythe at email@example.com